Introducing 307 Real Estate: Your Wyoming Real Estate Agency
Posted by | 307 Real Estate
Greetings! As we continue on into this new decade, we at 307 Real Estate decided this would be a great opportunity to get back to our blog so that we can keep you up to date on real estate in Wyoming and all that 307 Real Estate has to offer.
307 Real Estate began from what was originally Sommers & Voerding Real Estate for 35 years. The 307 Real Estate that exists today officially began in 2017 and is co-owned by John Parsons and Jake Ivanoff. 307’s headquarters is located in Cody, Wyoming but over the last 12 months, 307 has added offices in Powell, Buffalo and Sheridan, Wyoming. We are full-time real estate professionals with over 100 years of combined experience; we cannot wait to help you with you Wyoming real estate needs.
Just by walking down Sheridan Avenue in Cody, it is no secret that real estate offices are a dime a dozen, so what makes 307 Real Estate stand out from all the rest? We are starting our blog series by telling you not one or two ways in which 307 is the best option for assisting you with buying or selling real estate in Wyoming…. but TEN big reasons that separate us from other real estate agencies.
1. We are full-time real estate professionals. 307 agents are dedicated to knowing the Wyoming real estate market, doing all research and due diligence, staying up on the latest trends and continuing education in real estate. We take real estate seriously.
2. We provide the expertise of a national real estate company with the small-town focus. What could be a better combination?
3. We put our entire team to work for you. When you work with 307 Real Estate, you do not just get one agent, you get the knowledge and expertise of our entire team. We work together to ensure that you get the best attention and service possible.
- We own and invest in real estate ourselves. As real estate agents, we feel that it is important that we also be players in the real estate game. We own our offices and are always looking for other real estate investment opportunities ourselves. We understand all sides of real estate transactions.
- We stay up to date on social media and marketing trends. Things in the social media and marketing worlds change almost daily, so we make sure that we are in the know on what avenues are best to showcase your property. We work daily with marketing and social media experts, and we put those experts to work for you.
- We are relationship builders. We spend time getting to know you and your family so that we can find the right fit for your Wyoming real estate needs. Finding people their dream home is what we live and work for, and we won’t settle for anything less.
- We know all of the right partners to help you through the real estate process. The real estate process can be complex and confusing. We are here to help guide you through it step by step. We have an extensive network of professionals in Wyoming that we are confident will help make this real estate process easy to get through. From bankers to inspectors to title companies and more, we know them all.
- We provide professional photographs of all of our listings. We believe that in order to show off your property and give it the attention it deserves, professional photographs are essential.
- We know Wyoming and our markets inside and out. Most of our agents have either spent their whole lives in Wyoming or have lived here for the last several decades. We are passionate about our state and sharing that love with others!
- We put our community first. 307 Real Estate is a proud supporter of numerous community events all year long. We believe that giving back to our community is one of the most important ways we can continue to help the community that gives so much to us.
Have questions or want to chat more about your Wyoming real estate needs? Give us a call at 307-587-4959 anytime, 24/7. We would love to help with all of your real estate needs.